Thursday, January 27, 2011

First letter and e-mail!

Well I wasn't as nervous about taking Tanner to the MTC as I was waiting to finally hear from him. He had this impression in his mind (I have no idea where he got it) that the MTC was going to be the worst part of his mission and he just wanted to go straight to Washington. I am happy to report that he is "In love with the MTC." He is loving his experience there and got to go to the temple his first Monday there. He loves his companions and really "clicks with them" and his district. He says they are feeding him very well and his room is right by the cafeteria. I know that with his positive attitude he will have such a great mission. I miss him and have found little ways to keep him close. He is the wallpaper on my phone. I have a picture of him in his suit that I keep in the car where I can see when I drive. The girls have their Bulid-A-Bears that have his voice recorded in them so we can hear him say I LOVE YOU anytime we want.

No comments: