Here are some of the fun things we did for Valentines Day. Our day started with heart shaped waffles. When I packed the girls lunches, I included a dove heart shaped chocolate and a note. For Abbie's class party, we made the sucker flowers. It was so much fun to make and the final result was awesome! I let the girls decide on dinner and they chose homemade mac and cheese. Kenzie helped me dip strawberries in chocolate for a little extra sweet treat. For dessert (this was actually my FAVORITE part) I splurged and bought Coldstone cupcakes. They were AMAZING. I will definitely splurge on these again! I did make one dumb mistake though. After I bought them and got them home, I stuck them in the fridge instead of the freezer. Duh! There is icecream inside so the freezer should have been a no brainer. We had to wait for them to freeze up again, but it was worth the wait. The girls got one special surprise...a pillow pet. I didn't get them for Christmas because I thought they were too old for them, but they kept saying how much they wanted one and they were so excited. Our missionary got a special package as well filled with tons of treats to share with his companion.
1 comment:
Wow! You go all out! What a great mom!
Post a Comment