Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Counting Down
Yesterday was filled with chores. But surprisingly, I had a fantastic day and doing the chores felt good. Today is filled with more of the same since there were no substitute teaching jobs. I am getting ready to iron 7 white shirts (although we bought wrinkle resistant so it shouldn't be too bad) and begin packing Tanner's suitcase with some of his stuff. Announcement cards went out yesterday to friends and family (mostly outside of Tooele) to let them know when the farewell will be. It is still doesn't seem totally real yet. We know Satan is still working hard because of Tanner's desire to serve. Yesterday Tanner and I had a little argument but the great thing is that when I picked him up from work he brought me out my favorite drink (2/3 diet coke and 1/3 regular coke) as a peace offering and a burrito. Well...I'm off to iron and press forward in the preparation to have a missionary. Look for posts on our new family room/kitchen. It is the hub of our home and where everyone seems to always be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be a great 2 years for you all. Hard to believe he is missionary age. We spent our New Year's in Tooele at Matt's sisters. The drive down was terrible in that storm. What a beautiful picture of the family in front of the Temple.
Post a Comment