Hi Friends,
This blogging thing is really intimidating to me, but I thought I would keep doing it and get better as I go. One really big thing in my life lately is being a "soccer mom." Last May McKenzie made a competition soccer team and spent the summer and fall traveling around the state for games. It was a blast to watch her and her team progress and develop their talents. Our games were in Heber, Park City, Holladay, Murray and Stansbury Park. There are 14 girls on her team and they have become really good friends. They even had the opportunity to play a scrimmage at a University of Utah Women's soccer game halftime right down on their field. When the Fall season was over, Bruce and I said we didn't know what we were going to do with our Saturdays until Spring season started up.
To keep the girls busy over the winter, Abbie signed up for gymnastics and both girls are involved in plays (McKenzie in The Taming of the Shrew and Abbie The Wizzard of Oz). We have also been sledding a couple of times. I even went down the hill myself! It sure feels fun to be a kid again once in a while.
As far as Tanner goes, as of November he was officially able to drive with friends in the car and worked all last summer to save up for his own car. He plans on spending every day off at the Canyons snowboarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment